-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto: On Behalf Of
Steve D. Becker
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:33 AM
To: Subject: RE: [EDI-L] About learning Trusted Link

The documentation that comes with iSeries TrustedLink is unusually good,
and I have learned everything I need to know about the product by
reading it and then practicing/applying the procedures. This should work
for you if you already have a basic understanding of EDI and the
iSeries. As Carl Galgano has said in a separate post, if you have to
learn EDI and iSeries as well as TrustedLink, that is a different
matter.

Best of luck,

Steve Becker
Sports, Inc.